2015 Chevrolet Cruze LTZ Front Wheel Drive
- ■PREFERRED EQUIPMENT GROUP
- ■SEATS, FRONT BUCKET WITH RECLINING SEATBACKS AND ADJUSTABLE HEAD RESTRAINTS
- ■BROWNSTONE, LEATHER-APPOINTED SEAT TRIM
- ■SUMMIT WHITE
- ■ENGINE, ECOTEC TURBO 1.4L VARIABLE VALVE TIMING DOHC 4-CYLINDER SEQUENTIAL MFI
26/38 City/Highway MPG 26/38 City/Highway MPG
Front Projector Type Fog Lamps, Pioneer Premium 9-Speaker System, Power Sliding Sunroof, Rear Spoiler, Rocker Moldings, RS Package, Sun, Sound & Sport Package.
ECOTEC 1.4L I4 SMPI DOHC Turbocharged VVT FWD 6-Speed Automatic Electronic with Overdrive
* 2015 KBB.com 10 Best UberX Candidates * 2015 KBB.com 10 Best Used Compact Cars Under $10,000
* If you need small-Car pricing and fuel-efficiency but you don’t want to give up big-Car comfort, check out the 5-passenger Chevrolet Cruze for 2015. Although it’s categorized as a compact sedan, the Cruze’s interior volume actually qualifies it as a midsize model. Source: KBB.com
* Two satisfying high-efficiency engine choices; secure handling; handsome interior design; big trunk. Source: Edmunds
* The Cruze gives you great fuel economy and a reasonable price, with a very stylish look to go with it. It has a strong stance and angled lines, with a split front grille, and headlights that wrap around from the front and end in a point above the fenders. On the inside the cabin is modern, roomy and comfortable. It doesn't feel like the compacts you might be used to and is refreshingly fun to drive. There are 6 different trims available for the Cruze, including the: LS, 1LT, Eco, 2LT, LTZ, and the Turbo Diesel. Standard for all are features such as Bluetooth® calling and Touch Controls on the Steering Wheel. The Base Model LS comes with a 1.8L engine that gets 25MPG City and 36MPG hwy with the standard 6-speed manual, or 22MPG City and 35MPG hwy when you opt for the automatic. All models higher than the LS, but below the Diesel come with a peppy 1.4L Turbocharged Engine. The 1LT and 2LT give you your choice of a 6-speed manual with overdrive or an automatic. The Eco comes standard with a special 6-speed manual with triple overdrive, or an optional automatic. Fuel economy varies for these trims based on which you opt for, but the best performer hands down is the Eco with the Manual Transmission that gets an EPA estimated 28MPG City and 42MPG hwy. The top of the line model is the Diesel with a 2.0L engine that has 151hp and gets an EPA estimated 27MPG City and an amazing 46MPG hwy. Standard safety features on all models include Anti-lock brakes, Stabilitrak, Traction Control, and 10 Airbags. Upgrade to the LTZ trim and you get the added visibility of a Rear View Camera. With available Chevrolet MyLink all your apps are located on the 7-inch touchscreen and the available 4G LTE turns the Cruze into a mobile Wi-Fi hotspot. Source: The Manufacturer Summary
Don't Gamble On Big City Prices! See why you save money at San Augustine Motor Co.!!
- TECH SPECS
Daytime Running Lamps, LED
Door handles, body-color with chrome strip
Glass, solar absorbing, tinted
Headlamps, halogen composite with automatic exterior lamp control and delay feature
Lamp, LED center high-mounted stop/brake (CHMSL)
LTZ Exterior Appearance includes LT Exterior Appearance content plus 18" (45.7 cm) split 5-spoke flangeless Silver-painted alloy wheels and chrome door handles
Mirrors, outside heated, power-adjustable, body-color, manual-folding
Tire, compact spare and spare wheel, includes jack and lug nut wrench
Tires, P225/45R18 all-season, blackwall
Wheels, 18" (45.7 cm) split 5-spoke flangeless Silver-painted alloy
Wipers, front intermittent, variable
Certain specifications, prices and equipment data have been provided under license from Chrome Data Solutions (\'Chrome Data\'). © 2016 Chrome Data Solutions, LP. All Rights Reserved. This information is supplied for personal use only and may not be used for any commercial purpose whatsoever without the express written consent of Chrome Data. Chrome Data makes no guarantee or warranty, either expressed or implied, including without limitation any warranty of merchantability or fitness for particular purpose, with respect to the data presented here. All specifications, prices and equipment are subject to change without notice.
EPA mileage ratings are supplied by Chrome Data Solutions, LP for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary, depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle, driving conditions, battery pack age/condition (hybrid models only) and other factors.
Vehicle pricing is believed to be accurate. Tax, title and registration are not included in prices shown unless otherwise stated. Manufacturer incentives may vary by region and are subject to change. Vehicle information & features are based upon standard equipment and may vary by vehicle. Monthly payments may be higher or lower based upon incentives, qualifying programs, credit qualifications, residency & fees. No claims, or warranties are made to guarantee the accuracy of vehicle pricing, payments or actual equipment. Call to confirm accuracy of any information.