2015 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 LT Four Wheel Drive
- ■2LT PREFERRED EQUIPMENT GROUP
- ■WINDOW, POWER, REAR SLIDING WITH REAR DEFOGGER
- ■SEATS, FRONT CLOTH BUCKET WITH (KA1) HEATED SEAT CUSHIONS AND SEAT BACKS
- ■APPEARANCE PACKAGE
- ■REMOTE VEHICLE STARTER SYSTEM
2015 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 LT LT2 Black
16/22 City/Highway MPG
6-Speed Automatic Electronic with Overdrive, 4WD, Black Cloth.
EcoTec3 5.3L V8 4WD 6-Speed Automatic Electronic with Overdrive
* Powerful, fuel-efficient engines; many available configurations; well-built, comfortable interior; quiet highway ride. Source: Edmunds
* If you don’t already like the 2015 Silverado for the mere fact that it’s a Chevy, this pickup makes a compelling case for itself with a sophisticated yet intuitive infotainment system, refined interior and an available V8 engine with class-leading power output. Source: KBB.com
* The Silverado is the truck you know and trust. The modern body is chiseled and sleek at the same time. The dramatic stacked double grille in front is complimented with vertically stacked headlights on either side, outlined in chrome. The bumper is contoured as well. Also, its tough persona is further accentuated by the geometric lines of its New sculpted fenders and dual power dome hood. The Silverado currently comes in three models: Short Box Crew Cab, Standard Box Crew Cab, and Standard Box Double Cab. Each has six trims with the 1WT as the Base and the LTZ Z71 as the top-of-the-line option. Knowing that it's what's under the hood that counts, the Silverado is stacked with impressive engines. The 1WT, 2WT, LT, and LT Z71 come standard with the 4.3L EcoTec3 V6, with 6-speed automatic transmission. The LTZ and LTZ Z71 come standard with the 5.3L EcoTec3 V8, which is also an option for the other trims. Don't forget the 6.2 EcoTec V8 with 420hp. The Max Trailering Package, offered with both V8 engines, offers class-leading trailering capacity of up to 12,000 pounds. The ride is quiet and the interior more comfortable than ever. The center controls have been updated with an improved layout and are easy to reach. Chevy's MyLink system is an extremely intuitive and helpful system to use. It allows you to control your music, make calls, and navigate to a number of stored destinations all by using your voice. 2WT, LT, and LT Z71 trims get a 4.2-inch color screen to go with it, and the LTZ and LTZ Z71 get an 8-inch color touchscreen. In terms of safety all models come with 4-wheel ABS disc brakes with Duralife rotors, StabiliTrak with Electronic Sway Control and Hill Start Assist. Source: The Manufacturer Summary
Don't Gamble On Big City Prices! See why you save money at San Augustine Motor Co.!!
- TECH SPECS
Bumper, front chrome
Bumper, rear chrome
CornerStep, rear bumper
Door handles, body-color
Fog lamps, front, halogen
Grille surround, chrome
Headlamps, halogen reflector
Lamps, cargo area, Cab mounted with switch on center switch bank
Mirror caps, body-color
Mirrors, outside heated power-adjustable (includes driver's side spotter mirror) (Body-color. Mirror caps will be chrome with (PDX) Custom Sport Edition.)
Moldings, bodyside, body color
Recovery hooks, front, frame-mounted, black
Tailgate and Bed rail protection cap, top
Tailgate, EZ-Lift and Lower
Tailgate, locking utilizes same key as ignition and door
Tire carrier lock, keyed cylinder lock that utilizes same key as ignition and door
Tire, spare P265/70R17 all-season, blackwall (Included and only available with (RC3), (RBX), (RC7), (RHH), (RI8) or (RBW).)
Tires, P265/70R17 all-terrain, blackwall
Wheel, full-size spare, 17" (43.2 cm) steel
Wheelhouse liners, rear
Wheels, 17" x 8" (43.2 cm x 20.3 cm) bright machined aluminum
Certain specifications, prices and equipment data have been provided under license from Chrome Data Solutions (\'Chrome Data\'). © 2016 Chrome Data Solutions, LP. All Rights Reserved. This information is supplied for personal use only and may not be used for any commercial purpose whatsoever without the express written consent of Chrome Data. Chrome Data makes no guarantee or warranty, either expressed or implied, including without limitation any warranty of merchantability or fitness for particular purpose, with respect to the data presented here. All specifications, prices and equipment are subject to change without notice.
EPA mileage ratings are supplied by Chrome Data Solutions, LP for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary, depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle, driving conditions, battery pack age/condition (hybrid models only) and other factors.
Vehicle pricing is believed to be accurate. Tax, title and registration are not included in prices shown unless otherwise stated. Manufacturer incentives may vary by region and are subject to change. Vehicle information & features are based upon standard equipment and may vary by vehicle. Monthly payments may be higher or lower based upon incentives, qualifying programs, credit qualifications, residency & fees. No claims, or warranties are made to guarantee the accuracy of vehicle pricing, payments or actual equipment. Call to confirm accuracy of any information.