2015 GMC Yukon Denali Rear Wheel Drive
- ■DENALI PREFERRED EQUIPMENT GROUP
- ■SEATS, PERFORATED, LEATHER-APPOINTED, FULL-FEATURE RECLINING BUCKET
- ■SEATS, SECOND Row BUCKET, POWER
- ■ASSIST STEPS, POWER-RETRACTABLE
- ■ONYX BLACK
15/21 City/Highway MPG
5 Auxiliary 12-volt Power Outlets, Alloy wheels, Black Assist Steps w/Chrome Strip, Bose Centerpoint Surround Sound 10 Speaker System, Color-Keyed Heated Leather-Wrapped Steering Wheel, Driver Alert Package, Enhanced Safety Package, Hands Free Power Liftgate, Head-Up Display, Inside Rear-View Auto-Dimming Mirror, Integrated Trailer Brake Controller, Interior Movement Sensor, Magnetic Ride Control Suspension Package, Memory Package, Navigation System, OnStar Basic Plan For 5 Years, OnStar w/4G LTE, Passive Entry System, Power Rear Liftgate, Power Second Row Bucket Seats, Power Tilt & Telescopic Steering Column, Power Tilt-Sliding Sunroof w/Express-Open/Close, Power-Adjustable Pedals For Accelerator & Brake, Preferred Equipment Group 5SA, Push Button Keyless Start, Rear Cross-Traffic Alert, Rear Seat Blu-Ray/DVD Entertainment System, Remote Keyless Entry, Safety Alert Seat, Self-Powered Horn, Side Blind Zone Alert w/Lane Change Alert, Touring Package (DISC), Universal Home Remote, Vehicle Inclination Sensor, Wheels: 20" x 9" Ultra Bright Machined Aluminum, Wireless Charging.
EcoTec3 6.2L V8 RWD 6-Speed Automatic Electronic with Overdrive
* JD Power Automotive Performance, Execution and Layout (APEAL) Study * 2015 KBB.com Brand Image Awards
* If you need no-compromises hauling and towing ability, along with a no-compromises, first-rate interior, the 2015 GMC Yukon and Yukon XL are just the ticket. That goes double for the high-end Denali models. Source: KBB.com
* Strong V8 power; stout towing capacity; available nine-person seating capacity; extremely quiet highway ride; impressive interior quality. Source: Edmunds
* Meet the all-New 2015 GMC Yukon. Its spacious interior offers three rows of seating that can accommodate up to nine passengers. With its bold styling, premium materials, and inspiring capability, Yukon creates a New standard in full-size utility. Yukon interior offers a perfect blend of craftsmanship, comfort and functionality. The proof is in the details, including authentic aluminum trim, contrast stitching on console and doors, and optional heated steering wheel. GMC engineers concentrated on every aspect of the Yukon to reduce cabin noise, resulting in an unparalleled driving experience as well. From its confident, aerodynamic proportions to its premium accents and refined finish, this sport utility vehicle lives up to its looks with superior capability, comfort, and towing capacity. Other stylings include wheels ranging from 18 up to 22" and full LED Turn Signals and Daytime Running lamps featuring GMC's Graphic Light Signature. The newly enhanced next-generation GMC IntelliLink system enables you to seamlessly experience your media like never before through a logical Source: The Manufacturer Summary
Don't Gamble On Big City Prices! See why you save money at San Augustine Motor Co.!!
- TECH SPECS
Assist steps, Black with chrome strip
Headlamps, projector beam, high intensity discharge
Liftgate, power, hands free (Only on vehicles built after 10-5-14.)
Luggage rack, roof-mounted black (Includes bright accent.)
Mirrors, outside heated power-adjustable, power-folding and driver-side auto-dimming, body-color with integrated turn signal indicators and ground illumination.
Moldings, body-color body-side with bright inserts
Tire carrier, lockable outside spare winch-type mounted under frame at rear
Tire, spare P265/70R17 all-season, blackwall
Tires, P275/55R20 all-season, blackwall
Wheel, full-size spare 17" (43.2 cm) steel
Wheels, 20" x 9" (50.8 cm x 22.9 cm) ultra bright machined aluminum
Wipers, front rain-sensing, intermittent
Certain specifications, prices and equipment data have been provided under license from Chrome Data Solutions (\'Chrome Data\'). © 2016 Chrome Data Solutions, LP. All Rights Reserved. This information is supplied for personal use only and may not be used for any commercial purpose whatsoever without the express written consent of Chrome Data. Chrome Data makes no guarantee or warranty, either expressed or implied, including without limitation any warranty of merchantability or fitness for particular purpose, with respect to the data presented here. All specifications, prices and equipment are subject to change without notice.
EPA mileage ratings are supplied by Chrome Data Solutions, LP for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary, depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle, driving conditions, battery pack age/condition (hybrid models only) and other factors.
Vehicle pricing is believed to be accurate. Tax, title and registration are not included in prices shown unless otherwise stated. Manufacturer incentives may vary by region and are subject to change. Vehicle information & features are based upon standard equipment and may vary by vehicle. Monthly payments may be higher or lower based upon incentives, qualifying programs, credit qualifications, residency & fees. No claims, or warranties are made to guarantee the accuracy of vehicle pricing, payments or actual equipment. Call to confirm accuracy of any information.