2014 GMC Terrain SLE-2 Front Wheel Drive
- ■SLE-2 PREFERRED EQUIPMENT GROUP
- ■JET BLACK, PREMIUM CLOTH
- ■SEATS, FRONT BUCKET
- ■REMOTE VEHICLE START
- ■REAR AXLE, 3.23 FINAL DRIVE RATIO
22/32 City/Highway MPG 22/32 City/Highway MPG
Bluetooth® For Phone, Cargo Area Shade Cover, Cargo Convenience Package, Cargo Net, Cargo Organizer, Convenience Package, Heated Driver & Front Passenger Seats, Navigation System, Preferred Equipment Group 3SB, Remote Vehicle Start, Single-Zone Automatic Climate Control.
2.4L 4-Cylinder SIDI DOHC VVT FWD 6-Speed Automatic
* JD Power Initial Quality Study * 2014 IIHS Top Safety Pick+ with optional front crash prevention * 2014 KBB.com Brand Image Awards
* If this size and type of vehicle Fit your needs, and you’d like something with a more truck-like image and appeal, or an available V6 engine, see your local GMC dealer for the Terrain. Source: KBB.com
* Premium look inside and out; quiet interior; comfortable highway ride; powerful available V6 engine; spacious and adjustable backseat. Source: Edmunds
* The 2014 GMC Terrain is designed to be the perfect combination of luxury and utility and it all starts with distinct, bold design features and striking grille. Every Terrain model has standard aluminum wheels to reduce weight and enhance fuel economy. The Terrain's available programmable power liftgate opens to your desired height with the push of a button. Projector beam headlights and fog lamps keep visibility high regardless of weather conditions. The Terrain has a refined interior which features a color touch radio and an acoustic design meant to minimize outside noise. As a crossover, the terrain has the comfort and utility of a small SUV. A 60/40 split and folding second-Row maximizes space and there is up to 39.9 inches of rear leg room. The steering wheel features conveniently mounted steering wheel controls. The available 8-Way power driver's seat and remote activated heated front seats promise a comfortable ride regardless of trip length. At the heart of Terrain's performance and power is the 2.4L I-4 VVT DI Engine or opt for the available 3.6L V-6 VVT SIDI engine. The 6-speed transmission offers a wide ratio spread for power in the Low gears and efficiency in the high gears. The Standard rear vision camera displays in the center stack touch-screen, and alloys for easy, confidant parallel parking. Finally, the four-wheel independent suspension offers a smooth, steady ride and a precise feel for the road. The Terrain is equipped with 6 airbags, including thorax and side-impact. Plus, anti-lock brakes come standard. The available Forward Collision Alert provides an audible and visual signal when a potential collision is detected. The Lane Departure Warning informs a driver when they have wandered from a lane without using a turn signal. Source: The Manufacturer Summary
Don't Gamble On Big City Prices! See why you save money at San Augustine Motor Co.!!
- TECH SPECS
Bumpers, front and rear body-color
Door handles, body-color
Fog lamps, front round, halogen
Glass, deep-tinted (all windows, except light-tinted glass on windshield and driver- and front passenger-side glass)
Grille, Charcoal with chrome surround
Headlamps, halogen projector lamp
Liftgate, rear manual with fixed glass
Luggage rails, Charcoal
Mirrors, outside heated power-adjustable, body-color, manual-folding and integral spotter mirror
Spare tire and wheel
Tires, P225/65R17 all-season, blackwall (Included with (RTN) 4 - 17" x 7.0" (43.2 cm x 17.0 cm) aluminum wheels. Replaces (QMU) P235/60R17 all-season blackwall tires starting early January 2014 production.) This option is used through early January 2014 production.)
Wheels, 4 - 17" x 7.0" (43.2 cm x 17.8 cm) aluminum
Wiper, rear intermittent with washer
Wipers, front intermittent with washers
Certain specifications, prices and equipment data have been provided under license from Chrome Data Solutions (\'Chrome Data\'). © 2016 Chrome Data Solutions, LP. All Rights Reserved. This information is supplied for personal use only and may not be used for any commercial purpose whatsoever without the express written consent of Chrome Data. Chrome Data makes no guarantee or warranty, either expressed or implied, including without limitation any warranty of merchantability or fitness for particular purpose, with respect to the data presented here. All specifications, prices and equipment are subject to change without notice.
EPA mileage ratings are supplied by Chrome Data Solutions, LP for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary, depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle, driving conditions, battery pack age/condition (hybrid models only) and other factors.
Vehicle pricing is believed to be accurate. Tax, title and registration are not included in prices shown unless otherwise stated. Manufacturer incentives may vary by region and are subject to change. Vehicle information & features are based upon standard equipment and may vary by vehicle. Monthly payments may be higher or lower based upon incentives, qualifying programs, credit qualifications, residency & fees. No claims, or warranties are made to guarantee the accuracy of vehicle pricing, payments or actual equipment. Call to confirm accuracy of any information.