2014 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 LT Four Wheel Drive
- ■1LT PREFERRED EQUIPMENT GROUP
- ■SEAT ADJUSTER, DRIVER 10-WAY POWER
- ■SEATS, FRONT 40/20/40 SPLIT-BENCH, 3-PASSENGER, AVAILABLE IN CLOTH OR LEATHER
- ■REMOTE VEHICLE STARTER SYSTEM
- ■DEFOGGER, REAR-WINDOW ELECTRIC
16/22 City/Highway MPG
6-Speed Automatic Electronic with Overdrive, 4WD, Black Leather.
EcoTec3 5.3L V8 Flex Fuel 4WD 6-Speed Automatic Electronic with Overdrive
* NACTOY 2014 North American Truck of the Year * 2014 KBB.com Brand Image Awards
* New, more fuel-efficient engines; improved interior; quiet highway ride. Source: Edmunds
* While we realize the majority of full-size truck buyers are predisposed towards their favorite brand, the 2014 Chevy Silverado makes a compelling case for itself. From its sophisticated-yet-easy-to-use infotainment system to its surprisingly refined interior, the 2014 Silverado deserves serious consideration from the brand faithful and cross-shoppers alike. Source: KBB.com
* On the outside, the 2014 Silverado looks like the truck you have come to know and trust. In reality, it is all-New from the ground up and more than ready to take on your toughest jobs to show what it can do. The body has undergone a modern makeover making it more chiseled and sleek at the same time. The most dramatic part is the huge stacked double grille in front, complimented with vertically stacked headlights on either side, all outlined in chrome. The bumper has been contoured as well. Also, its tough persona is further accentuated by the geometric lines of its New sculpted fenders and dual power dome hood. The Silverado currently comes in three models: Short Box Crew Cab, Standard Box Crew Cab, and Standard Box Double Cab. Each has six trims with the 1WT as the Base and the LTZ Z71 as the top-of-the-line option. Knowing that it's what's under the hood that counts, the Silverado has New impressive engines for 2014. The 1WT, 2WT, LT, and LT Z71 come standard with the 4.3L EcoTec3 V-6, with 6-speed automatic transmission. The LTZ and LTZ Z71 come standard with the 5.3L EcoTec3 V-8, which is also an option for the other trims. Major improvements have been made inside as well. It is much quieter and roomier than before, and has high quality materials. The center controls have been updated with an improved layout and are easy to reach. Plus, the seats have been redesigned to keep you more comfortable throughout the day. Chevy's MyLink system is an extremely intuitive and helpful system to use. It allows you to control your music, make calls, and navigate to a number of stored destinations all by using your voice. 2WT, LT, and LT Z71 trims get a 4.2-inch color screen to go with it, and the LTZ and LTZ Z71 get an 8-inch color touchscreen. In terms of safety all models come with 4-wheel ABS disc brakes with Duralife rotors, StabiliTrak with Electronic Sway Control and Hill Start Assist. Plus on models LTZ and Higher you can get the added visibility with a Rear View Camera. Source: The Manufacturer Summary
Don't Gamble On Big City Prices! See why you save money at San Augustine Motor Co.!!
- TECH SPECS
Bumper, front chrome
Bumper, rear chrome
CornerStep, rear bumper
Door handles, Black
Grille, chrome with chrome surround, chrome with chrome honeycomb mesh
Headlamps, halogen reflector
Lamps, cargo area, Cab mounted with switch on center switch bank
Mirrors, outside heated power-adjustable, black (includes driver's side spotter mirror) (Upgradeable to (DP6) body color with (PDA) Texas Edition or (PEB) Custom Sport.)
Recovery hooks, front, frame-mounted, black (Included with 4WD models only.) (Standard with 4WD models. Available with 2WD models.)
Tailgate and Bed rail protection cap, top
Tailgate, EZ-Lift and Lower
Tailgate, locking utilizes same key as ignition and door
Tire carrier lock, keyed cylinder lock that utilizes same key as ignition and door
Tire, spare P255/70R17 all-season, blackwall (Included and only available with (RBZ) P255/70R17 all-season, blackwall tires.)
Tires, P255/70R17 all-season, blackwall
Wheel, full-size spare, 17" x 7" (43.2 cm x 17.8 cm) aluminum (Included and only available with model K15543 and (L83) 5.3L EcoTec3 V8 engine or (LV3) 4.3L EcoTec3 V6 engine. Not available with 20" wheels or 22" LPO wheels.)
Wheelhouse liners, rear
Wheels, 17" x 8" (43.2 cm x 20.3 cm) bright machined aluminum
Certain specifications, prices and equipment data have been provided under license from Chrome Data Solutions (\'Chrome Data\'). © 2016 Chrome Data Solutions, LP. All Rights Reserved. This information is supplied for personal use only and may not be used for any commercial purpose whatsoever without the express written consent of Chrome Data. Chrome Data makes no guarantee or warranty, either expressed or implied, including without limitation any warranty of merchantability or fitness for particular purpose, with respect to the data presented here. All specifications, prices and equipment are subject to change without notice.
EPA mileage ratings are supplied by Chrome Data Solutions, LP for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary, depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle, driving conditions, battery pack age/condition (hybrid models only) and other factors.
Vehicle pricing is believed to be accurate. Tax, title and registration are not included in prices shown unless otherwise stated. Manufacturer incentives may vary by region and are subject to change. Vehicle information & features are based upon standard equipment and may vary by vehicle. Monthly payments may be higher or lower based upon incentives, qualifying programs, credit qualifications, residency & fees. No claims, or warranties are made to guarantee the accuracy of vehicle pricing, payments or actual equipment. Call to confirm accuracy of any information.